- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Benjamin S. Rosenthal to Victoria J. Gray; February 3, 1967
- Rosenthal, Benjamin S
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers. <br>Typewritten letter from Congressman Benjamin S. Rosenthal to Victoria Jackson Gray (Adams), dated February 3, 1967. Rosenthal assures Gray that the complaints of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP) have been acknowledged and includes a copy of a letter from John Doar, Assistant Attorney General of the Civil Rights Division, United States Department of Justice.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M345 Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers
Box 2, Folder 21
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries