- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Mississippi freedom ballot; November 2-4, 1963
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Mississippi Freedom Project
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- Flyer from the Campbell (Will D.) Papers; Flyer distributed by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) used to publicize the upcoming Freedom Vote. The cover features three black-and-white photographs depicting life in Mississippi with regard to race relations. The back of the flyer provides information about the election, including how to participate, the campaign platform, and a brief history of the voter registration movement in Mississippi.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 64, Folder 3
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries