- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Will D. Campbell to Rawson Woods; March 14, 1967
- Campbell, Will D
- Date of Original:
- Church and social problems
National Catholic Conference for Interracial Justice
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Campbell (Will D.) Papers; Copy of a typewritten letter from Will D. Campbell to Rawson Woods, dated March 14, 1967, in which Campbell discusses the National Catholic Conference for Interracial Justice. The organization lost representatives and was discontinued because of financial difficulties. Campbell requests that Woods use whatever influence he has to reinstate the field staff to the Southern region.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 8, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries