- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Will D. Campbell to Walker Percy; September 2, 1965
- Campbell, Will D
- Date of Original:
- Church and social problems
Committee of Southern Churchmen
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Campbell (Will D.) Papers; Copy of a typewritten letter from Will D. Campbell to Walker Percy, dated September 2, 1965, in which Campbell asks Percy to serve on the board of the Committee of Southern Churchmen. He also discusses the goals and objectives of the committee particularly the assistance to the on-going civil rights movement.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 7, Folder 3
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries