- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Mississippi summer project; April 28, 1964
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
Commission on Religion and Race
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Campbell (Will D.) Papers; Description of the goals and objectives of the church for the upcoming Mississippi Summer Project of 1964. Provides details of the major projects that were planned and mentions how volunteers could participate.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 6, Folder 16
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries