- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter from Will D. Campbell to the Reverend Duncan Gray, Jr.; 5 November 1964
- Campbell, Will D
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Mississippi Freedom Project
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Campbell (Will D.) Papers. Copy of a typewritten letter from Will D. Campbell to Rev. Duncan Gray, dated November 5, 1964. Campbell writes for Gray's opinion on the organization of an interracial Committee for Mississippi Churchmen.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 3, Folder 11 M351-408
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries