- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Ministry in the South: a proposal; 11 July 1964
- Wire, Ann
- Date of Original:
Southern Regional Council
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Campbell (Will D.) Papers; Typewritten letter and proposal written by Hugh and Anne Wire to Leslie Dunbar of the Southern Regional Council, dated July 11, 1964." A Presbyterian minister, Hugh Wire writes for advice in relocating to a city in the South in order to implement his proposed plan for ministry there. Included is a detailed narrative of the proposal.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M341 Campbell (Will D.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M341
Box 3, Folder 1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries