- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Matthew Zwerling in Freedom Summer office; 1964
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Coahoma County, Clarksdale, 34.20011, -90.57093
- images (object genre)
- From the Zwerling (Matthew) Freedom Summer Collection.; Photograph of Matthew Zwerling speaking at the Freedom Summer office in Clarksdale, Mississippi, in the summer of 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M336 Zwerling (Matthew) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 3
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries