- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Matthew Zwerling to Israel and Florence Zwerling; August 11, 1964
- Zwerling, Matthew, 1944-
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Quitman County, Marks, 34.25683, -90.27298
- documents (object genre)
- Typewritten letter from Matthew Zwerling to his parents, Israel and Florence Zwerling, dated August 11, 1964. Discusses work in Marks, Mississippi, the possibility of future work in Tunica, and the recent convention of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party in Jackson.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M336 Zwerling (Matthew) Freedom Summer Collection
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M336
Box 1, Folder 1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries