- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Northern Mississippi on $3 a day (sunrise to sunset); 1966
- Delta Ministry of Mississippi
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Civil rights demonstrations
Delta Ministry of Mississippi
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Goodman (Jill Wakeman) Civil Rights Collection. <br>Pamphlet prepared by staff members of the Delta Ministry of Mississippi in 1966 for those preparing to take part in the Meredith March against Fear. Provides statistics from various Mississippi counties for 1960-1966, including information about current living conditions of and discrimination against African Americans in Mississippi.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M328 Goodman (Jill Wakeman) Civil Rights Collection
Box 1, Folder 4
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries