- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Campus contact newsletter; April 25, 1965
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Justice and politics
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection; Newsletter released by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), dated April 25, 1965. Sections of interest include a report of an injunction against a Sunflower County registrar, information about upcoming demonstrations, new elections, and details about the Congressional Challenge, sponsored by the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP).
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 2, Folder 20
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries