- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo, Virginia Steele to Mississippi Summer Project librarians; July 28, 1964
- Steele, Virginia
- Date of Original:
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- Memo from Virginia Steele, co-coordinator of the Mississippi Summer Project libraries, to librarians, dated July 28, 1964. Discusses improvements to the library collections, services offered, and various projects within the libraries.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M323
Box 2, Folder 4
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries