- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- What is COFO? Mississippi: structure of the movement and present operations; [1964?]
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- Transcribed copy of a booklet describing the Council of Federated Organizations (COFO). Includes the structure and history of the organization as well as a list of COFO programs.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M323
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries