- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Some provisions for federal prosecution in civil rights; undated
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
United States. Crimes and Criminal Procedure
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection; Document listing portions of Title 18 of the United States Code that provide for Federal prosecution in civil rights matters. Provisions listed include "FBI Arrests," "Interference with the Vote," and "Deprivation of Constitutional Rights."
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries