- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo, Janice Goodman to MFDP support groups; February 25, 1965
- Goodman, Janice
Democratic Party (Mich.)
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Justice and politics
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection; Memo from Janice Goodman to supporters of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP), dated February 25, 1965. Attached is a copy of a resolution that was passed by the Michigan State Democratic Party in support of the MFDP's challenge of the seating of the Mississippi Congressmen elected in 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 9
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries