- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Arthur [Falk] to Nancy and Joe Ellin; August 15, 1964
- Falk, Arthur
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection; Typewritten letter from Arthur [Falk] to Joe and Nancy Ellin, dated August 15, 1964. Arthur expresses frustration that he has been unable to contact Katherine Quinn, vice-chairman of the Democratic State Central Committee, or Mr. Fitzgerald. His inquiry relates to the support of Connecticut in the seating of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP).
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 4
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries