- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Adda Dilts to Nancy Ellin; July 19, 1964
- Dilts, Adda
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Project
Mississippi Freedom Schools
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection; Letter from Adda Dilts to Nancy Ellin, dated July 19, 1964, written in response to Joe and Nancy Ellin's letter to the Gazette. Dilts states that she will donate supplies to the Mississippi Freedom Schools and recommends textbooks she considers useful.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 3
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries