- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Joseph and Nancy Ellin to children; 5 July 1964
- Ellin, Joseph
Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Civil rights movement
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- Transcript of a letter from Joseph and Nancy Ellin to their children, dated 5 July 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries