- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Addie Mae Jackson; 
- Date of Original:
- African American women
Palmers Crossing (Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- images (object genre)
- From the Adickes (Sandra E.) Papers.; Photograph of Addie Mae Jackson standing beside a car. Jackson was host to Sandra Adickes in Palmers Crossing near Hattiesburg, Mississippi, during Freedom Summer 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M322 Adickes (Sandra E.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 3 M322-1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries