- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Federal programs project; undated
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Civil rights movement
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Federal aid to community development
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection. <br>Describes problems in African American communities in Mississippi and outlines ways civil rights workers can make the community aware of the federal aid programs available to them.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M320 Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 8
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries