- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Zoya Zeman, Carolyn Lane, and Friends; September 1964
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Coahoma County, Clarksdale, 34.20011, -90.57093
- images (object genre)
- From the Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection.; Photograph taken in September 1964 of Zoya Zeman, Carolyn Lane, and friends. It shows Zeman and Lane standing in front of a building with an unidentified man and child in Clarksdale, Mississippi. Carolyn Lane was a registered nurse.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M320 Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 2, Folder 4 M320-13
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries