- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo, Freedom Democratic Party to Mississippi Summer Project volunteers; undated
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Civil rights movement
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Representative government and representation
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection. <br>Cover memo from the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP) to Mississippi Summer Project volunteers requesting for volunteers for the Freedom vote to be held October 31-November 2, 1964. The following page explains other ways to support the MFDP by writing letters or sending telegrams to congressmen.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M320 Zeman (Zoya) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 14
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries