- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Attitudes in Mississippi; December 1967
- Johnston, Erle
- Date of Original:
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Earle E. Johnston Papers. Transcribed copy of a typewritten document entitled "Attitudes in Mississippi," written by Erle Johnston in December 1967. Johnston describes what he considers to be the prevailing attitudes in Mississippi in the late 196
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M319 Johnston (Erle E., Jr.) Papers
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M319
Box 8, Folder 26
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries