- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- McComb voting demonstration (3); 
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights workers
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- images (object genre)
- Photograph from the Johnston (Erle E., Jr.) Papers; Black-and-white photograph of African-American and white civil rights workers picketing in McComb, Mississippi, for equal voting rights.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M319 Johnston (Erle E., Jr.) Papers
Box 6, Folder 14 M319-336
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries