- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Restricted document; November 6, 1967
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Guyot, Lawrence, 1939-2012
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Johnston (Erle E., Jr.) Papers; Document labeled "Restricted," concerning the attempts of Alfred Rhodes to convince the assistants of Lawrence Guyot to sway his political endorsement of Reubel Phillips for Governor of Mississippi.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M319 Johnston (Erle E., Jr.) Papers
Box 3, Folder 2
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries