Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Advancing Workers’ Rights in the American South
- Porters, Sleeping Car and Railroad Trainmen, St. Louis, MO, 68E-78
- Date of Original:
- Labor law and legislation
Labor union locals
- United States, Missouri, St. Louis, 38.62727, -90.19789
- Folder of materials from the "Case Files, 1947-1984" series from the AFL, CIO, and AFL-CIO Civil Rights Department, Discrimination Case Files.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Maryland, College Park. Libraries