Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Advancing Workers’ Rights in the American South
- Porters, Sleeping Car, and Railway Trainmen, Newton, KS, 69E-176
- Date of Original:
Labor union locals
Labor law and legislation
- United States, Kansas, Newton, 38.04668, -97.34504
- Folder of materials from the "Case Files, 1947-1984" series from the AFL, CIO, and AFL-CIO Civil Rights Department, Discrimination Case Files.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Maryland, College Park. Libraries