Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- WSB-TV Newsfilm Collection
- WSB-TV newsfilm clip of interview with Georgia Governor Marvin Griffin regarding segregation in Georgia public schools, 1955 June 1
- WSB-TV (Television station : Atlanta, Ga.)
- Date of Original:
Segregation in education--Georgia
Georgia--Politics and government
- Griffin, Marvin, 1907-1982
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- WSB-TV newsfilm clips of interview of Georgia Governor Marvin Griffin by an unidentified reporter (first name Don) regarding a U.S. Supreme Court decision about desegregation and the possible effect the decision will have on the Georgia public schools.
Slug title taken from paper file cue sheet.
Time codes between original film and digitized video may be different.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Clip number: wsbn38910
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: wsbn38910, WSB-TV newsfilm clip of interview with Georgia Governor Marvin Griffin regarding segregation in Georgia public schools, 1955 June 1, WSB-TV newsfilm collection, reel 0154, 00:00/04:30, Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection, The University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, Ga.
- 1 clip (about 5 min.): black-and-white, sound ; 16 mm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection