Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- WSB-TV Newsfilm Collection
- Series of WSB-TV newsfilm clips of Ambassador to the United Nations Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. speaking about discrimination against non-public schools, 1960 January
- WSB-TV (Television station : Atlanta, Ga.)
- Contributor to Resource:
- Lodge, Henry Cabot, Jr., 1902-1985
- Date of Original:
- Discrimination in education--United States
Private schools--United States
Church schools--United States
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- moving images
- In this series of WSB-TV newsfilm clips from January 1960, Ambassador to the United Nations Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. speaks about discrimination against non-public schools. He says that as a Senator representing Massachusetts in 1948, he voted against discrimination against children from non-public schools. It is in the interest of the country that children from all schools should be equally educated.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- Local Identifier:
- Clip number: wsbn36980
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: wsbn36980, Series of WSB-TV newsfilm clips of Ambassador to the United Nations Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. speaking about discrimination against non-public schools, 1960 January, WSB-TV newsfilm collection, reel 0817, 22:44/23:57, Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection, The University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, Georgia
- 1 clip (about 1 mins., 13 secs.): black-and-white, sound ; 16 mm.
- Original Collection:
- Original found in the WSB-TV newsfilm collection.
- Contributing Institution:
- Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection