- Papers of Justice Tom C. Clark: Civil Liberties and Civil Rights Cases of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Law clerk's recommendations for segregation decree
- Date of Original:
- Topeka (Kan.). Board of Education--Trials, litigation, etc.
Segregation in education--Law and legislation--United States
Discrimination in education--Law and legislation--United States
Segregation in education--United States--History--20th century--Sources
Discrimination in education--United States--History--20th century--Sources
United States. Supreme Court--History
Brown, Oliver, 1918- --Trials, litigation, etc.
- Brown, Oliver, 1918-1961
- United States, Kansas, Shawnee County, Topeka, 39.04833, -95.67804
- case files
- Docket: 1954-001.
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Tom C. Clark Papers, Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas at Austin
- Original Collection:
- Box A27, folder 5, item 7, 1a. Supreme Court materials: Case files, 1947 to 1959 terms, Tom C. Clark Papers, Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas at Austin
- Contributing Institution:
- Tarlton Law Library