- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- To know or not to know: collection and use of racial and ethnic data in Federal assistance programs; a report
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date of Original:
- Economic assistance, Domestic--United States
Evaluation research (Social action programs)--United States
Information storage and retrieval systems--Social service
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- vi, 90 p. 26 cm
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library