- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- A citizen's guide to understanding the Voting Rights Act
- iii, 91 p. ; 27 cm.
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Suffrage
Voter registration--United States
Election law--United States
United States Commission on Civil Rights
Voting Rights Act of 1965
Voting Rights Act Amendments of 1982
Voting Rights Act
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Original Collection:
- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights Collection (Thurgood Marshall Law Library)
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library