- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Racial and ethnic tensions in American communities : poverty, inequality, and discrimination-Los Angeles hearing : executive summary and transcript of hearing held in Los Angeles, California, June 15-17, 1993 : hearing before the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date of Original:
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Race relations
Los Angeles (Calif.)--Ethnic relations
United States--Race relations
United States--Ethnic relations
Race discrimination--California--Los Angeles
Race discrimination--United States
- United States, California, Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, 34.05223, -118.24368
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- xii, 468 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library