- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Impact of school desegregation in Milwaukee Public Schools on quality education for minorities-- 15 years later
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Wisconsin Advisory Committee
- Date of Original:
- School integration--Wisconsin--Milwaukee--Longitudinal studies
African Americans--Education--Wisconsin--Milwaukee--Longitudinal studies
- United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee County, Milwaukee, 43.0389, -87.90647
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 36 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library