- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Fair and open environment? : bigotry and violence on college campuses in California
- Pilla, Thomas V.
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. California Advisory Committee
- Date of Original:
- Minority college students--Crimes against--California
- United States, California, Placer County, 39.06343, -120.71766
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 18 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library