- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- The validity of testing in education and employment : a report of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date of Original:
- Educational tests and measurements--United States--Validity
Employment tests--United States--Validity
Occupational aptitude tests--United States--Validity
Test bias--United States
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 192 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library