- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Inequality in school financing : the role of law
- Glickstein, Howard A.
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
Want, William L.
- ii, 153 p. ; 27 cm.
- Date of Original:
- Discrimination in education--Law and legislation--United States
Education--Finance--Law and legislation--United States
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Original Collection:
- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights Collection (Thurgood Marshall Law Library)
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library