- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Reconciliation at a crossroads : the implications of the apology resolution and Rice v. Cayetano for federal and state programs benefiting Native Hawaiians : summary report of the August 1998 and September 2000 community forums in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Hawaii Advisory Committee
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Los Angeles, CA : U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Western Regional Office
- Date of Original:
- Hawaiians--Land tenure
Hawaii--History--Overthrow of the Monarchy, 1893
- United States, Hawaii, 20.78785, -156.38612
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- xii, 56 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights Collection (Thurgood Marshall Law Library)
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library