- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Race relations in rural western Kansas towns
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Kansas Advisory Committee
- Kansas City, KS : U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Central Regional Office
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--Kansas
- United States, Kansas, 38.50029, -98.50063
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- v, 16 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library