- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Handicap protection for AIDS victims in Washington, D.C.
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. District of Columbia Advisory Committee
- Date of Original:
- AIDS (Disease)--Patients--Legal status, laws, etc.--Washington (D.C.)--Congresses
Discrimination in medical care--Washington (D.C.)--Congresses
People with disabilities--Legal status, laws, etc.--United States--Congresses
Public health laws--Washington (D.C.)--Congresses
- United States, District of Columbia, Washington, 38.89511, -77.03637
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 60 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library