- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Federal enforcement of equal employment requirements
- Date of Original:
- United States. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission--Evaluation
United States. Dept. of Justice. Civil Rights Division--Evaluation
United States. Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs--Evaluation
Discrimination in employment--United States
Affirmative action programs--United States
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- iv, 140 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library