- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Federal civil rights enforcement effort--1977 : to eliminate employment discrimination : a sequel
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date of Original:
- Discrimination in employment--Law and legislation--United States
Affirmative action programs--Law and legislation--United States
Civil service--United States
Discrimination in employment--United States
Affirmative action programs--United States
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- xvi, 335 p. ; 26 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library