- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Burning of African American churches in Tennessee and perceptions of race relations : executive summary of a community forum held July 10, 1996, Memphis, Tennessee
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Atlanta, GA (101 Marietta St., Atlanta 30303) : U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Southern Regional Office
- Date of Original:
- Tennessee--Race relations
African Americans--Crimes against--Tennessee
African American churches--Fires and fire prevention--Tennessee
Church buildings--Fires and fire prevention--Tennessee
- United States, Tennessee, 35.75035, -86.25027
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 20 p. ; 28 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library