- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- The Employment of minorities and women in Wyoming state government
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Wyoming Advisory Committee
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Denver, CO : U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Rocky Mountain Regional Office
- Date of Original:
- Affirmative action programs--Wyoming
Civil service--Minority employment--Wyoming
Women in the civil service--Wyoming
- United States, Wyoming, 43.00024, -107.5009
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 58 p. ; 28 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights Collection (Thurgood Marshall Law Library)
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library