- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- The Battle for environmental justice in Louisiana : government, industry, and the people
- Contributor to Resource:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
United States Commission on Civil Rights. Louisiana Advisory Committee
- Louisiana : The Committee
- Date of Original:
- Environmental protection--Louisiana--Citizen participation
Environmental justice--Louisiana--Case studies
Environmental health--Political aspects--Louisiana
Hazardous waste sites--Louisiana--Case studies
African Americans--Politics and government--Case studies
African Americans--Health and hygiene--Louisiana
- United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- 144 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights Collection (Thurgood Marshall Law Library)
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library