- Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Hearing before the United States Commission on Civil Rights : hearing held in Baltimore, Maryland, August 17-19, 1970
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--United States
Race discrimination--United States
- United States, Maryland, City of Baltimore, 39.29038, -76.61219
- A digital version of the report published by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.
File divided into A, B, and C parts.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- vi, 1043 p. ; 23 cm
- Contributing Institution:
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library