Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Photograph, n.d., (Clarendon County, S.C.), of Joseph and Pauline Lemon
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American civil rights workers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American men--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American women--South Carolina--Clarendon County
- Lemon, Joseph
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Photograph taken in Clarendon County, South Carolina, of Joseph and Pauline Lemon.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 33), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library