Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Photograph, c. 1952, of E.E. Richburg
- Date of Original:
- African American clergy--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Clergy--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American churches--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Richburg, E. E.
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white photograph of E. E. Richburg standing at the podium of a church, taken about 1952.
"E. E. Richburg, Photo taken about 1952"--verso photograph.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 28), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library