Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Photograph, 1949 - 1950, (Summerton, S.C.), of Juanita Richburg, School Days
- Date of Original:
- African American schools--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American students--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American children--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American girls--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Scott's Branch High School (Summerton, S.C.)--Students
- Richburg, Juanita
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white school photo of Juanita Richburg, an eighth grade student at Scott's Branch school in Clarendon County, South Carolina, during the 1949-1950 school year.
"Juanita Richburg 8th Grade, [illegible]"--verso photograph.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 32), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library