Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Photograph, 1948 - 1949, (Summerton, S.C.), of Carol Durant, Scott's Branch School Days
- Date of Original:
- African American schools--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American students--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American children--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Scott's Branch High School (Summerton, S.C.)--Students
- Durant, Carol
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- black-and-white photographs
- Black-and-white school photo of Carol Durant, an eighth grade student at Scott's Branch school in Clarendon County, South Carolina in the 1948-1949 school year.
"Carol Durant, 8th grade, a friend written"--verso photograph.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 32), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library